|Item Weight||6.1 ounces|
|Item model number||HDE-N143-NEW|
HDE Car Rear View Camera Waterproof Backup Blind Spot Vehicle Cam 170 Degree Viewing Angle
- Easy to install color camera | Waterproof to IP67 and Fog Resistant Housing
- Built in night sensor, still provides the best image in dark conditions
- 170 degree wide angle viewing | 420 TV lines resolution
- Supports Color CMOS/CCD images | Powered Through Your Car
- Package Contents: 1x Camera w/Mount, 1x RCA cord, 1x Vehicle Power Cable, Instructions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
This camera will provide an excellent view of the area surrounding the rear of your vehicle. It features color picture, IR sensor vision for low light levels and a high quality picture signal. The rugged shock resistant and water proof construction ensures a long lifetime of use. Installation is made easy by the inclusion on video and power wire as well as the mounting hardware (monitor not included). Add a little safety and peace of mind while reversing your vehicle with this back up camera.
- Sensor: PC7070K
- TV System: PAL NTSC
- Effective Pixel 628x586, 728x628, 828x686
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50sec, 1/80sec, 1/100sec
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- Sync System: Internal
- Resolution: 420TV lines
- Lens Angle: 2.88/120-1.8mm/170
- Sensor Area:5.961mm x 4.276mm
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p, 75Ohm
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db
- Water-proof: IP67-IP68
- Minimum 111umination: 0.2Lux/F1.8(0 Lux with LED)
- Vurrent Consumption: No More 300mA
- Power Supply:DC 12 +/- 10%
- Operating Temperature: -20C - 60C (RH95%MAX)
- Storage Temperature: -30C - 60C (RH95%MAX)
- Other Items: Automatic white balance, Agc, and BLC
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
P.S. This is quite simple to install however you will need to run a power wire from your headunit's backup wire to your reverse light in order to get this to work with your headunit.