|Item Weight||13.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||12.2 x 9.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||CH1001B-US|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CH1001B-1|
4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
NAVISKAUTO 10.1" Tablet-Style Ultra-thin Car Headrest DVD Player Plug-and-Play Rear-Seat Entertainment System with USB/SD/HDMI Port and Free Remote Control -1 in Pack (CH1001B)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10.1" 1024*600 TFT LCD Screen (Hitachi lens) with touch keys (Not touchscreen). Display Mode: 16:9 wide view angle
- Design with innovation: removable design for both in-car &home use and two mounting brackets provided to compatible with more car modes. Rounded design: protect children from being hit by the edges and corners of the DVD player when the car suddenly brakes
- DVD region free: compatible with DVD/VCD/MP4/RMVB/CD-R/CD-RW/SVCD/DIVX/CPRM. Built-in 2.0 USB port/SD/MMC card slot/IR/FM/Speaker/HDMI input port, and built-in 32 bits wireless games function, with game disc
- If you buy 2 of them, the headrests can play the same games or the same movies when you connect them together by AV input and output cable, otherwise they will work separately
- HDMI function: enable the headrest DVD synchronized playing video and audio with your computer, mobile phone, raspberry pie, kindle fire, etc
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
10.1 inch Digital TFT LCD Screen(Hitachi lens)
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Pixel: 1024(W) * 3(RGB) * 600(H)
Power supply: DC 12V (7V-15.8V)
Power consumption: 12 Watt
Color system: PAL/NTSC (auto search system)
Package dimension: 31*25*13cm
Built-in 2.0 USB port/SD/MMC card slot
Built in HDMI Input Port
Earphone jack/DC 12V input
Built-in 32 bits wireless games Function, with Game Disc
Compatible with DVD/VCD/MP4/RMVB/CD-R/CD-RW/SVCD/DIVX
Expand your media choices by plugging your USB stick or SD card into this unit to play music, video or view photos.
Please format your drive as FAT32, not NTFS, and not exFAT, then you can play video from flash drive ranging from 4GB to 128GB. Note: the video files in the USB & SD card should be within 4GB.
Multi-language OSD: English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, Russian
2 way AV input (1*RCA+1*3.5mm) / 2 way AV output(1*RCA+1*3.5mm)
1* NaviSkauto 10.1 inch DVD Player Monitor
1* All-in-one Cable
1* Plug adapter (0.2m)
1* Cigar Lighter Power Adapter (2m)
1* Fixed Screw
2* Mounting Brackets
1* Drive Pipes (5 Pairs)
1* Remote Control (without Battery)
1* Game Disc
1* English Manual
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
what doesn't work: you cannot share the sd car across both monitors. each headrest will need a sd card. even attempting to use the avout/avin doesn't work on these units. that being said if you put a dvd into one unit and share it to the other it does work. I'm guessing that the unit was built to share the dvd player and not any other input.
second option: link an ipad or iphone to the unit via usb and stream to unit. this works fine again won't share across multiple displays. not my thing but some parents will like this option
third option hdmi input: works well I linked up a rasp pi2 and played a few games. won't share across monitors. but they do make a hdmi splitter that should work if any want this option. also I will point out that I used the usb port on the monitor to feed power to the pi2. saves having multiple power sources.
setup and install took less then an hour. including hiding the wiring. I did use the cigarette lighter option instead of hooking to a fuse but that may change as the unit comes with both options. that was for two units. suggestion: if u are not connecting to a fuse you really need to tape up the bare wires so that you don't short out the system. I also suggest you tape the av/sound connectors together to ensure they don't get wet and short out.
I will update in a month if things change. I gave it 4 stars cause I wanted the sd to span both monitors instead of having two sd cards.
I have paired this with Rocketek 6-port USB Car Charger Adapter with 4 Socket Cigarette Lighter Adapter DC Outlet Car Splitter / Car Socket Adapter - Build-in 90CM Cable and Fuse [9.1A/45.5W] / />
Great combo see photos
Just a note for one of the reviews I have seen; the car that went on fire.... that is a flaw in your car electronic design. When ignition is turned off there should be no power going to cigarette lighter outlet. If your car is older and does that, you can expect all sort of issues.